Thursday, March 26, 2009

my reflective journal 4

MY THIRD JOURNAL WRITING 09-03-2009
I would like to give some brief details about what we have done in the last week. Beginning of the week, which 2nd of March 2009 (Monday), we looked through to the assignment that Darren was given to us in the last Thursday. Actually; that day I followed the subjects easily because I was finished all my homework in the weekend. Therefore, doing my homework and preparing the class in advanced, made great support to my learning. As I mentioned in my last week journal writing, we should always do like these for our own benefits.
The next day in the research class; we have solved the puzzle with group work, which I love the solve puzzle. I think because of this our group has solved the puzzle at the first (I felt superb). Then, we watched the video cassettes about “How can we better present ourselves in essay”. The last part of the lesson, nearly we all talked about essays and I tried to keep as many information as about that.
On the 4th of March 2009 (Wednesday), we had our fourth reading class and Mersalline aim was to teach us the summarising and plagiarism, which I find very valuable information in this class.
The following day in the morning; we have learned about listening for organisation in lectures. Helen explained many things with OHT, so I tried to write as many information as about them. After class “how my little fingers did not swallow, I still wonder?” ( J). After the break, we had writing class and started to look over our homework, which I was prepared, before I came to the class and I saw good effects of these. Then, Darren gave us to our assignment’s subject and the rest of the class we talked about the assignment.
The last day of the week, which 6th of March (Friday), we had our computer class and I was bit stressed at the beginning of the class; because I was not able sent one of the assignment from the internet. But when I explained to Padmini, she said “ok, do not worry I will explain later on in the class”, and she explained perfectly as many other things.
So, nearly one month past since then we started to study at TAFE, and I wrote my third journal. From now I am feeling that I have upgraded my skills in many fields. If someone asks me “which class are you more interested?” I would not say this or that. Instead of that I would say I interested all the classes which I attended. Because all the class teachers were classified in their subjects and their efforts to teach us were excellent. When I was started to TAFE that I was not sure about my future study but nowadays it has started to shape. Even sometimes I am dreaming in class that would I be teacher like my TAFE teachers!

Songul, CELIK

No comments:

Post a Comment